Monday, November 8, 2010

The Power to Vision

There is one thing that I am sure about: We can never accomplish things in life without a vision. And is the power of vision that makes us work harder on reaching our every day goals and expetations. It's applying our visionary skills that makes a big difference in our life. We have a vision which we turn it into a goal and than we apply it. My first business is to open several businesses in my home country albania. I want to open a lot of clothing stores which will mostly operate by online services. Shopping online is not a common thing in Albania. I want to introduce the new concept of online shopping. I want customers to understand the convience of online shopping and start using it more and more. My second business vision is to work for the United Nations in the Economic Development Department. One of my biggest dreams has always been to work for an international organization. It would be an honor to work and contribute in the economemic development of the entire world.My third vision is to become a partner in a big accounting firm/

7 comments:

  1. E-commerce is one of the greatest developments for the consumer. Convenience is a big part of the online business place. Expanding on such concepts in countries who are not familiar with them is a strong business goal, and can lead to great success! It is awesome that you are interested in working with the UN. Although its not at the top of my list of things to do right now, we share the similar vision- Economic Development. You're visions are cool and I wish you the best in acting upon them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice that after living in America, you still want to give back to your home country. I dont really feel much connection to my home country and do not really plan on doing anything related to it even though it also does not have online shopping. The internet was just recently installed there in my home country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea that you want to be part of the business community in Albania. I think this is great opportunity for you and a lot of other people should try to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your visions sound reachable and realist. I love most your first vision because not only would it be helping your country but it will also help you reach an untapped market where you can potentially be very successful. So you not only seeked out your interest but the interest of others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online shopping is a great idea, I really believe you achieve great sucess in that because it is not establised yet and when you are first in something it is alway a great advantage. Don't give up on any of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Introducing e-commerce in Albania! I love it! Expanding foreign business concepts into foreign countries is brilliant. Every time I travel somewhere new I always come across new ideas that I believe could be implemented in that place, or, ill find interesting ideas to bring back to the States. E-commerce is extremely convenient to any consumer, so I say go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of introducing online-shopping in Albania. Originality always takes you a long way. My cousins recently told me how they want to start up a certain business in India that hasn't been thought of there but is very popular in the U.S.-- the idea of "healthy eating" a.k.a a soup and salad type of food joint. I told em the same thing I told you, so goodluck! =]

    ReplyDelete