Sunday, December 12, 2010

COMMUNICATION...BLOG GREAT TOOL

I have never seen such a  great idea applied in any of my classes before. Blog assignments were interesting. They were based on free writings and free thinking. It was a class after class. It was great because everyone could give their own opinions on assignments and discussions that went on in class. We all know that Baruch classes are crowed so therefore not everyone gets a chance to speak and express their opinion. The Blog gave us all the opportunity to communicate and participate after class. It was a great assignment considering the fact that everyone could comment on it even people that are not in our class. It was a great form of communication. I want to thank you all the class mates and the Professor for giving me and all the students to communicate together online. It was a great tool that helped us to know each other better. We created an idea about each other. We even learned about each others type of personalities. It helped me in a lot of ways to think about every activity we did in class and relate it to the topics that we studied. It was a great experience. It was a great opportunity to speak out our opinions and manage 20% of our grades. Free thinking ,free ideas, free communication, that's the way to go. I want to thank you all the classmates who commented on my blogs. It was nice meeting all of you and even though we might have not gotten a chance to communicate personally the blog gave us this opportunity. Thank you Prof.Kurpis for introducing me with this new concept. I didn't know that blogs existed. I will continue to blog and I will continue to extend my network. Thank you everyone.

3 comments:

  1. So True; we attend an enormous school with classes having around 50 kids on average, and not everyone is so comfortable in speaking out in front of everybody like that. This blog allowed everyone to give their opinion about everything going on, and along the way possibly gave people more confidence to be outspoken; with this, it gave us a chance to boost our grades and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Alma, this blog definitely gave me a good idea of certain people's way of thinking and opinions. I actually didn't think about my understanding of other people's personalities at all until I read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely right Alma this was an excellent way of learning what our classmates think of this class and the material we covered in it. Thanks for suggesting to me I should continue to blog, I will take it into consideration. I hope u continue blogging and continue reading other peoples blogs.

    ReplyDelete